A greenhouse gas emissions inventory for South Africa: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reyno Seymore & R. Inglesi-Lotz1 & J. Blignaut1, 2013. "A Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory For South Africa: A Comparative Analysis," EcoMod2013 5071, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henneman, Lucas R.F. & Rafaj, Peter & Annegarn, Harold J. & Klausbruckner, Carmen, 2016. "Assessing emissions levels and costs associated with climate and air pollution policies in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 160-170.
- Pillay, N.S. & Brent, A.C. & Musango, J.K., 2019. "Affordability of battery electric vehicles based on disposable income and the impact on provincial residential electricity requirements in South Africa," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 1077-1087.
- Walwyn, David Richard & Brent, Alan Colin, 2015. "Renewable energy gathers steam in South Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 390-401.
- Sifiso M. Ntombela & Heinrich R. Bohlmann & Mmatlou W. Kalaba, 2019. "Greening the South Africa’s Economy Could Benefit the Food Sector: Evidence from a Carbon Tax Policy Assessment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(2), pages 891-910, October.
- Nong, Duy, 2020. "Development of the electricity-environmental policy CGE model (GTAP-E-PowerS): A case of the carbon tax in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy balances; Carbon emissions inventory; Emissions factors; IPCC; South Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:34:y:2014:i:c:p:371-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.