Zoning a cross-border city
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & Francisco Javier Casado-Izaga, 2014. "Zoning Under Spatial Price Discrimination," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 659-665, April.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Stefano Colombo, 2012. "On optimal zoning in a linear town with Cournot competitors," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 113-118, July.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & F. Javier Casado-Izaga & Hamid Hamoudi & Isabel Rodriguez, 2016. "Optimal zoning in the unconstrained Hotelling game," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 427-435, June.
- Juan Bárcena Ruiz & F. Casado-Izaga & Hamid Hamoudi, 2014. "Optimal zoning of a mixed duopoly," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 141-153, January.
- Hamid Hamoudi & Marta Risueño, 2012. "The Effects Of Zoning In Spatial Competition," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 361-374, May.
- Lai, Fu-Chuan & Tsai, Jyh-Fa, 2004. "Duopoly locations and optimal zoning in a small open city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 614-626, May.
- Chen, Chin-Sheng & Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2008. "Location choice and optimal zoning under Cournot competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 119-126, March.
More about this item
Keywordszoning; spatial; competition; location; choice;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2015-08-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2015-08-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:15484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .