Zoning a cross-border city
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamid Hamoudi & Marta Risueño, 2012. "The Effects Of Zoning In Spatial Competition," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 361-374, May.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & Francisco Javier Casado-Izaga, 2014. "Zoning Under Spatial Price Discrimination," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 659-665, April.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Chen, Chin-Sheng & Lai, Fu-Chuan, 2008. "Location choice and optimal zoning under Cournot competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 119-126, March.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & F. Javier Casado-Izaga & Hamid Hamoudi & Isabel Rodriguez, 2016. "Optimal zoning in the unconstrained Hotelling game," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 427-435, June.
- Juan Bárcena Ruiz & F. Casado-Izaga & Hamid Hamoudi, 2014. "Optimal zoning of a mixed duopoly," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 141-153, January.
- Stefano Colombo, 2012. "On optimal zoning in a linear town with Cournot competitors," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 113-118, July.
- Lai, Fu-Chuan & Tsai, Jyh-Fa, 2004. "Duopoly locations and optimal zoning in a small open city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 614-626, May.
More about this item
Keywordszoning; spatial; competition; location; choice;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2015-08-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2015-08-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:15484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.