What happens to facts after their construction?: characteristics and functional roles of facts in the dissemination of knowledge across modelling communities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cauchemez, Simon & Temime, Laura & Guillemot, Didier & Varon, Emmanuelle & Valleron, Alain-Jacques & Thomas, Guy & Boelle, Pierre-Yves, 2006. "Investigating Heterogeneity in Pneumococcal Transmission: A Bayesian MCMC Approach Applied to a Follow-up of Schools," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 946-958, September.
- Francesco Bartolucci, 2006. "Likelihood inference for a class of latent Markov models under linear hypotheses on the transition probabilities," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 155-178.
- Mervi Eerola & Dario Gasbarra & P. Helena Mäkelä & Henri Linden & Andrei Andreev, 2003. "Joint Modelling of Recurrent Infections and Antibody Response by Bayesian Data Augmentation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(4), pages 677-698.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .