The triumph and denouement of the British fiscal state: taxation for the wars against Revolutionary and Napoleonic France, 1793-1815
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7955 7084
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/economicHistory/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. F. R. Crafts & C. K. Harley, 1992. "Output growth and the British industrial revolution: a restatement of the Crafts-Harley view," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(4), pages 703-730, November.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2004.
"Productivity Growth in the Industrial Revolution: A New Growth Accounting Perspective,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(02), pages 521-535, June.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2002. "Productivity growth in the Industrial Revolution: a new growth accounting perspective," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Horrell, Sara & Humphries, Jane, 1992. "Old Questions, New Data, and Alternative Perspectives: Families' Living Standards in the Industrial Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 849-880, December.
- Esteban, Javier Cuenca, 1997. "The Rising Share of British Industrial Exports in Industrial Output, 1700–1851," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(04), pages 879-906, December.
- Crouzet, Francois, 1980. "Toward an export economy: British exports during the industrial revolution," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 48-93, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.