Looking for a success: the euro crisis adjustment programs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Blanchard & Pedro Portugal, 2017.
"Boom, slump, sudden stops, recovery, and policy options. Portugal and the Euro,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 16(3), pages 149-168, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Portugal, Pedro, 2017. "Boom, Slump, Sudden stops, Recovery, and Policy Options. Portugal and the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 12118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Portugal, Pedro, 2017. "Boom, Slump, Sudden Stops, Recovery, and Policy Options: Portugal and the Euro," IZA Policy Papers 131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier J Blanchard & Pedro Portugal, 2017. "Boom, Slump, Sudden Stops, Recovery, and Policy Options: Portugal and the Euro," Working Paper Series WP17-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Pedro Portugal, 2017. "Boom, Slump, Sudden stops, Recovery, and Policy Options. Portugal and the Euro," GEE Papers 0072, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jun 2017.
- Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2017.
"Heterogeneity in the debt-growth nexus: Evidence from EMU countries,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 470-486.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the debt-growth nexus: Evidence from EMU countries," IREA Working Papers 201706, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:65868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.