The inter-enterprise debt explosion in the former Soviet Union: causes, consequences, cures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J Rostowski, 1993. "Creating Stable Monetary Systems in Post-Communist Economies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0141, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- J Williamson, 1992.
"The Eastern Transition to a Market Economy: A Global Perspective,"
CEP Occasional Papers
02, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Williamson, J., 1992. "The Eastern transition to a market economy: a global perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21055, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993.
"Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe),"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, January.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992. "Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- P Auerbach & G Davison, 1992. "Secondary Currencies and High Inflation. Implications for Monetary Theory and Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0058, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rostowski, J., 1993. "Creating stable monetary systems in post-communist economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20970, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eric V. Clifton & Mohsin S. Khan, 1993. "Interenterprise Arrears in Transforming Economies: The Case of Romania," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 680-696, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2005.
"Disorganization and financial collapse,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 387-408, February.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1999. "Disorganization and Financial Collapse," CEPR Discussion Papers 2245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2005. "Disorganization and financial collapse," Munich Reprints in Economics 19258, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 2000. "Disorganization and Financial Collapse," CESifo Working Paper Series 339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 1999. "Disorganization and Financial Collapse," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 285, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Milan Nikolic & Jacek Rostowski, 1995. "Exit in the Framework of Macro-economic Shocks and Policy Responses during Transition: a Cross-country Comparison," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0056, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2004. "Would a Second Transition Stage Prolong the Initial Period of Post-socialist Economic Transformation into Market Capitalism?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(1), pages 7-31, June.
- Scholtens, Bert, 2000. "Financial regulation and financial system architecture in Central Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 525-553, April.
More about this item
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:20968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .