Optimal design of experiments for liquid–liquid equilibria characterization via semidefinite programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Yaming, 2010. "Strict monotonicity and convergence rate of Titterington's algorithm for computing D-optimal designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1419-1425, June.
- Harman, Radoslav & Pronzato, Luc, 2007. "Improvements on removing nonoptimal support points in D-optimum design algorithms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 90-94, January.
- Pronzato, Luc, 2003. "Removing non-optimal support points in D-optimum design algorithms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 223-228, July.
- Belmiro P. M. Duarte & Weng Kee Wong, 2015. "Finding Bayesian Optimal Designs for Nonlinear Models: A Semidefinite Programming-Based Approach," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(2), pages 239-262, August.
- Min Yang & Stefanie Biedermann & Elina Tang, 2013. "On Optimal Designs for Nonlinear Models: A General and Efficient Algorithm," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(504), pages 1411-1420, December.
- Torsney, B. & Mandal, S., 2006. "Two classes of multiplicative algorithms for constructing optimizing distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1591-1601, December.
- Harman, Radoslav & Jurík, Tomás, 2008. "Computing c-optimal experimental designs using the simplex method of linear programming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 247-254, December.
- Dette, Holger & Pepelyshev, Andrey & Zhigljavsky, Anatoly, 2008. "Improving updating rules in multiplicative algorithms for computing D-optimal designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 312-320, December.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal design of experiments; approximate designs; semidefinite programming; liquid–liquid equilibria; ternary systems;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:102500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.