Economic Geography in R: Introduction to the EconGeo package
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milad Abbasiharofteh & Dieter F. Kogler & Balazs Lengyel, 2020. "Atypical combination of technologies in regional co-inventor networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2055, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2020.
- Zhaoyingzi Dong & Yingcheng Li & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Siqi Zheng, 2019. "Industrial Land Policy and Economic Complexity of Chinese Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1916, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2019.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Geography; Economic Complexity; Evolutionary Economics; Network Science; R; EconGeo package;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2017-05-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2017-05-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PKE-2017-05-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-05-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.