Report NEP-PKE-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Léo MALHERBE, 2017. "Endogenous money: an heterodox synthesis (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Iyigun, Murat & Rubin, Jared, 2017. "The Ideological Roots of Institutional Change," IZA Discussion Papers 10703, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antonio Torrero Mañas, 2017. "Vigencia de las ideas de Keynes en relación con la crisis financiera," Working Papers 02/17, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "On the Joint Evolution of Culture and Institutions," Working Papers 2017-039, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mikulas Pichanic & Anna Stankova, 2017. "The Czech Government?s Strategy for Fighting Inequality," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507375, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ai Hisano, 2017. "Reinventing the American Wine Industry: Marketing Strategies and the Construction of Wine Culture," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-099, Harvard Business School.
- Giuseppe Cornelli, 2017. "The role of culture in urban contexts," IRCrES Working Paper 201703, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2017. "Economic Geography in R: Introduction to the EconGeo package," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2017.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2017. "The Sequencing of Gift Exchange: A Field Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 10736, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).