Report NEP-CMP-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2017. "The Creative Response and the Endogenous Dynamics of Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities: An Agent Based Simulation Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201717, University of Turin.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2017. "Capital Requirements, Risk-Taking and Welfare in a Growing Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Riccardo Magnani & Luca Piccoli & Martine Carré & Amedeo Spadaro, 2013. "Would a euro's depreciation improve the French economy?," CEPN Working Papers hal-01515823, HAL.
- Swetava Ganguli & Jared Dunnmon, 2017. "Machine Learning for Better Models for Predicting Bond Prices," Papers 1705.01142, arXiv.org.
- Hector M. Zarate-Solano & Daniel R. Zapata-Sanabria, 2017. "Clustering and forecasting inflation expectations using the World Economic Survey: the case of the 2014 oil price shock on inflation targeting countries," Borradores de Economia 993, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Pereira, Marcelo C. & Roventini, Andrea & Virgillito, Maria Enrica, 2017. "Causes and Consequences of Hysteresis: Aggregate Demand, Productivity and Employment," GLO Discussion Paper Series 64, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Philippe Deprez & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Mario V. Wuthrich, 2017. "Machine Learning Techniques for Mortality Modeling," Papers 1705.03396, arXiv.org.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2017. "Economic Geography in R: Introduction to the EconGeo package," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1709, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2017.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2017. "The marriage gap: Optimal aging and death in partnerships," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 04/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Mert Demirer & Esther Duflo & Christian Hansen & Whitney K. Newey, 2016. "Double machine learning for treatment and causal parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP49/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Swisher IV, S. N., 2017. "Reassessing Railroads and Growth: Accounting for Transport Network Endogeneity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1718, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.