Economic Benefit of Management Options for a Suburban Forest in South Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Zhongwei & Xiao, Xiangming & Gan, Yaling & Zheng, Yuejun, 2001. "Ecosystem functions, services and their values - a case study in Xingshan County of China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 141-154, July.
- Creedy, John & Wurzbacher, Anke D., 2001.
"The economic value of a forested catchment with timber, water and carbon sequestration benefits,"
Elsevier, pages 71-83.
- Creedy, J. & Wurzbacher, A.D., 2000. "The Economic Value of a Forested Catchment with Timber, Water and Carbon Sequestration Benefits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 753, The University of Melbourne.
- Curtis, Ian A., 2004. "Valuing ecosystem goods and services: a new approach using a surrogate market and the combination of a multiple criteria analysis and a Delphi panel to assign weights to the attributes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 163-194, October.
- Farber, Stephen C. & Costanza, Robert & Wilson, Matthew A., 2002. "Economic and ecological concepts for valuing ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice & Navrud, Ståle, 2009. "Valuing environmental goods and services derived from the forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-14.
- Ellen Moons, 2002. "Cost- benefit analysis of the location of new forest land," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0205, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Guitart, A. Bussoni & Rodriguez, L.C. Estraviz, 2010. "Private valuation of carbon sequestration in forest plantations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 451-458, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Benefit; Management Options; Forest;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-04-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr20160341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .