Economic Benefit of Management Options for a Suburban Forest in South Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2016|
|Date of revision:||Mar 2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eepsea.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guo, Zhongwei & Xiao, Xiangming & Gan, Yaling & Zheng, Yuejun, 2001. "Ecosystem functions, services and their values - a case study in Xingshan County of China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 141-154, July.
- Creedy, John & Wurzbacher, Anke D., 2001.
"The economic value of a forested catchment with timber, water and carbon sequestration benefits,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 71-83, July.
- Creedy, J. & Wurzbacher, A.D., 2000. "The Economic Value of a Forested Catchment with Timber, Water and Carbon Sequestration Benefits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 753, The University of Melbourne.
- Farber, Stephen C. & Costanza, Robert & Wilson, Matthew A., 2002. "Economic and ecological concepts for valuing ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 375-392, June.
- Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice & Navrud, Ståle, 2009. "Valuing environmental goods and services derived from the forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-14, January.
- Ellen Moons, 2002. "Cost- benefit analysis of the location of new forest land," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0205, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Curtis, Ian A., 2004. "Valuing ecosystem goods and services: a new approach using a surrogate market and the combination of a multiple criteria analysis and a Delphi panel to assign weights to the attributes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 163-194, October.
- Guitart, A. Bussoni & Rodriguez, L.C. Estraviz, 2010. "Private valuation of carbon sequestration in forest plantations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 451-458, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:report:rr20160341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.