The economic value of a forested catchment with timber, water and carbon sequestration benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Creedy, J. & Wurzbacher, A.D., 2000. "The Economic Value of a Forested Catchment with Timber, Water and Carbon Sequestration Benefits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 753, The University of Melbourne.
References listed on IDEAS
- D Demeritt & D Rothman, 1999. "Figuring the costs of climate change: an assessment and critique," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(3), pages 389-408, March.
- Kadekodi, Gopal K. & Ravindranath, N. H., 1997. "Macro-economic analysis of forestry options on carbon sequestration in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 201-223, December.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Roger Sedjo & Joe Wisniewski & Alaric Sample & John Kinsman, 1995. "The economics of managing carbon via forestry: Assessment of existing studies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 139-165, September.
- S Fankhauser & R S J Tol, 1999. "Figuring the Costs of Climate Change: A Reply," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(3), pages 409-411, March.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Clark S. Binkley & Gregg Delcourt, 1995. "Effect of Carbon Taxes and Subsidies on Optimal Forest Rotation Age and Supply of Carbon Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 365-374.
- D Demeritt & D Rothman, 1999. "Figuring the Costs of Climate Change: An Assessment and Critique," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(3), pages 389-408, March.
- S. Rama Chandra Reddy & Colin Price, 1999. "Carbon Sequestration and Conservation of Tropical Forests Under Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 17-35.
More about this item
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:38:y:2001:i:1:p:71-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .