A Very Real and Practical Contribution? - Lessons from the Kalimantan Forests and Climate Partnership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Westholm, Lisa & Henders, Sabine & Ostwald, Madelene & Mattsson, Eskil, 2009. "Assessment of existing global financial initiatives and monitoring aspects of carbon sinks in forest ecosystems – The issue of REDD," Working Papers in Economics 373, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuki Yamamoto & Kenji Takeuchi & Gunnar Kohlin, 2013. "What Factors Promote Peatland Fire Prevention? Evidence from Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," Discussion Papers 1312, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10784-016-9335-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdeforestation; Indonesia; Australian aid; climate change; REDD;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-05-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2012-05-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:devpol:1216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macarena Rojas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .