Report NEP-SEA-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hal Hill, 2012. "The Best of Times and the Worst of Times: Indonesia and Economic Crises," Departmental Working Papers 2012-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Ani A Nawir & Ida Aju P. Resosudarmo & Nina L Subiman, 2012. "Forest Land Use Dynamics in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2012-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2012. "Regional Cooperation towards Green Asia: Trade in Low Carbon Goods and Services," CCEP Working Papers 1204, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ismail, Mohd Adib & Mawar, Murni Yunus, 2012. "Energy use, emissions, economic growth and trade: A Granger non-causality evidence for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 38473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Asia’s Growth, the Changing Geography of World Trade, and Food Security: Projections to 2030," CEPR Discussion Papers 8950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erik Olbrei & Stephen Howes, 2012. "A Very Real and Practical Contribution? - Lessons from the Kalimantan Forests and Climate Partnership," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1216, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Robert Sparrow & Ellen Van de Poel & Gracia Hadiwidjaja & Athia Yumna & Nila Warda & Asep Suryahadi, 2012. "Financial Consequences of Ill Health and Informal Coping Mechanisms in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2012-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cairns, Alexander P. & Meilke, Karl D., 2012. "The Next-11 and the BRICs: Are They the Future Markets for Agrifood Trade?," Working Papers 122737, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Jesus Felipe & Arnelyn Abdon & Utsav Kumar, 2012. "Tracking the Middle-income Trap: What Is It, Who Is in It, and Why?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_715, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kornkarun Cheewatrakoolpong & Somprawin Manprasert, 2012. "Trade concentration and crisis spillover: Case study of transmission of the supprime crisis to Thailand," Working Papers 11212, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Michael McAleer & Chia-Lin Chang & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2012. "Modelling Long Memory Volatility in Agricultural Commodity Futures Return," KIER Working Papers 817, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sunanda Sen, 2012. "Managing Global Financial Flows at the Cost of National Autonomy: China and India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_714, Levy Economics Institute.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "What Small Countries Can Teach the World," Working Paper Series rwp12-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Agarwal, Sumit, 2012. "Do Loan Officers' Incentives Lead to Lax Lending Standards?," Working Paper Series 2012-07, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.