Latin American taxation of foreign direct investment in a global economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, "undated". "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth McKenzie & Jack Mintz, 1992. "Tax Effects on the Cost of Capital," NBER Chapters,in: Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons, pages 189-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mintz, Jack M & Seade, Jesus, 1991.
"Cash Flow or Income? The Choice of Base for Company Taxation,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 177-190, July.
- Mintz, Jack M. & Seade, Jesus, 1989. "Cash flow or income? : the choice of base for company taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 177, The World Bank.
- Mervyn A. King & Don Fullerton, 1984. "The Taxation of Income from Capital: A Comparative Study of the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Germany," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number king84-1, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTRIBUTACION; INVERSION EXTRANJERA DIRECTA; COMPETENCIA; ECONOMIA; GLOBALIZACION; TAXATION; FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT; COMPETITION; ECONOMICS; GLOBALIZATION;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col093:34291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .