Quantile Regression under Misspecification
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison Booth & Mark Bryan, 2010.
"Are there asymmetries in the effects of training on the conditional male wage distribution?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 251-272, January.
- Mark Bryan & Wiji Arulampalam & Alison Booth, 2004. "Are There Asymmetries In The Effects Of Training On The Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 115, Royal Economic Society.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Bryan, Mark L, 2004. "Are There Asymmetries in the Effects of Training on the Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4289, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2004. "Are There Asymmetries in the Effects of Training on the Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," IZA Discussion Papers 984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison Booth & Mark L. Bryan, 2006. "Are there Asymmetries in the Effects of Training on the Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," CEPR Discussion Papers 523, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2004. "Are there asymmetries in the effects of training on the conditional male wage distribution," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Taisuke Otsu, 2009. "RESET for quantile regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(2), pages 381-391, August.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2008. "Instrumental variable quantile regression: A robust inference approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 379-398, January.
- Kees Bouwman & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jakob de Haan, 2005. "On the relationship between central bank independence and inflation: some more bad news," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 381-385, November.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantile Regression; Misspecification;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nawm04:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .