The Application of Size Robust Trend Analysis to Global Warming Temperature Series
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Warming break trends and fractional integration in the northern, southern and global temperature anomaly series," Faculty Working Papers 09/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Ross McKitrick & Timothy Vogelsang, 2011. "Multivariate trend comparisons between autocorrelated climate series with general trend regressors," Working Papers 1109, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Perron, Pierre & Yabu, Tomoyoshi, 2009.
"Estimating deterministic trends with an integrated or stationary noise component,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 56-69, July.
- Pierre Perron & Tomoyoshi Yabu, "undated". "Estimating Deterministic Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-012, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Pierre Perron & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2007. "Estimating Deterministic Trend with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-020, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2005. "Estimating Deterministric Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-037, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hui Liu & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2003.
"Human Activities and Global Warming: A Cointegration Analysis,"
0307E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Hui & Rodríguez, Gabriel, 2005. "Human activities and global warming: a cointegration analysis," MPRA Paper 9939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vogelsang, Timothy J. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2005.
"Testing for common deterministic trend slopes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Vogelsang, T.J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2001. "Testing for common deterministic trend slopes," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Vogelsang, Timothy J. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2001. "Testing for Common Deterministic Trend Slopes," Working Papers 01-15, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Enrique Alvarez & Dipak Dey, 2009. "Bayesian isotonic changepoint analysis," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(2), pages 355-370, June.
- Martin Schmidt & David Berri, 2004. "Convergence and clustering in major league baseball: the haves and have nots?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(18), pages 2007-2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:corcae:00-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .