The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on the Wage Distribution in a Low-Wage Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2007. "Minimum wage and tax evasion: theory," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0711, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mark B. Stewart & Joanna K. Swaffield, 2008.
"The Other Margin: Do Minimum Wages Cause Working Hours Adjustments for Low-Wage Workers?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 148-167, February.
- Stewart, Mark B. & Swaffield, Joanna K., 2006. "The other margin : do minimum wages cause working hours adjustments for low-wage workers?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 746, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011.
"Minimum wage and tax evasion: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1635-1651.
- Mirco Tonin, 2007. "Minimum Wage and Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp865, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Minimum Wage and Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mirco Tonin, 2009. "Minimumwage and tax evasion: theory and evidence," MNB Working Papers 2009/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Mirco Tonin, 2007. "Minimum Wage and Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0701, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Paul Frijters & Robert Gregory, 2006.
"From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's 'Great Leap Forward'?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 207-224, June.
- Frijters, Paul & Gregory, Bob, 2006. "From Golden Age to Golden Age: Australia's "Great Leap Forward"?," IZA Discussion Papers 2068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Dickens & Mirko Draca, 2005.
"The Employment Effects of the October 2003 Increase in the National Minimum Wage,"
532, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Richard Dickens & Mirko Draca, 2005. "The Employment Effects of the October 2003 Increase in the National Minimum Wage," CEP Discussion Papers dp0693, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dickens, Richard & Draca, Mirko, 2005. "The employment effects of the October 2003 increase in the national minimum wage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19889, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dittrich, Marcus & Knabe, Andreas, 2010.
"Wage and employment effects of non-binding minimum wages,"
2010/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Marcus Dittrich & Andreas Knabe, 2010. "Wage and Employment Effects of Non-Binding Minimum Wages," CESifo Working Paper Series 3149, CESifo Group Munich.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina & VAN KERM Philippe, 2016. "Minimum wages and the gender gap in pay. Evidence from the UK and Ireland," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-02, LISER.
- Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2010. "The minimum wage and hours per worker," Working Papers 201028, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2007.
"The ambiguous effect of minimum wages on workers and total hours,"
200714, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2008. "The Ambiguous Effect of Minimum Wages on Workers and Total Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 3643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:462988 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .