Firm Performance and Selection in an emerging Economy: Micro Evidence from Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aoj:ajeaer:2017:p:25-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Do productivity and ownership really matter for growth? Firm-level evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1403-1413, November.
- Buehler Stefan & Kaiser Christian & Jaeger Franz, 2005.
"Competition Policy and Exit Rates: Evidence from Switzerland,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, November.
- Stefan Buehler & Christian Kaiser & Franz Jaeger, 2004. "Competition Policy and Exit Rates: Evidence from Switzerland," SOI - Working Papers 0405, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2005.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm growth and survival; owndership; competition; financial constraints;
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .