Report NEP-ENT-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konings, Jozef & Ana Xavier, 2003. "Firm Performance and Selection in an emerging Economy: Micro Evidence from Slovenia," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 127, Royal Economic Society.
- Gorzig, Bernd & Andreas Stephan, 2003. "Outsourcing and Firm-level Performance," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 90, Royal Economic Society.
- Stahler, Frank, 2003. "Market Entry and Foreign Direct Investment," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 191, Royal Economic Society.
- Mason, Robin & Helen Weeds, 2003. "The Failing Firm Defence: Merger Policy and Entry," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 148, Royal Economic Society.
- Collier, William & Francis Green & John Peirson & David Wilkinson, 2003. "Training and Establishment Survival," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 48, Royal Economic Society.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & Campbell, Jeffrey R., 2003. "A Structural Empirical Model of Firm Growth, Learning, and Survival," IZA Discussion Papers 781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William J. Wilhelm & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2002. "IPO Pricing in the Dot-com Bubble," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2003. "IPO underpricing and after-market liquidity," CSEF Working Papers 99, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Feb 2006.
- Brown, Sarah & Lisa Farrell & Mark N Harris, 2003. "Who are the Self-employed? A New Approach," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 31, Royal Economic Society.
- Stavros Peristiani, 2003. "Evaluating the riskiness of initial public offerings: 1980-2000," Staff Reports 167, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- N. Jonker, 2002. "Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Netherlands: an Overview of the Statistics and the Literature (in Dutch)," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 692, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.