Predicting recessions and recoveries in real time: The euro area-wide leading indicator (ALI)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Professor E. Philip Davis, 2001. "Some evidence on financial factors in the determination of aggregate business investment for the G7," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 187, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gross, Marco, 2011. "Corporate bond spreads and real activity in the euro area - Least Angle Regression forecasting and the probability of the recession," Working Paper Series 1286, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; Deviation cycle; euro area; Leading Indicator; Real‐time analysis;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2010-10-09 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20101246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .