Report NEP-FOR-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Legerstee, R. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Does Disagreement Amongst Forecasters have Predictive Value?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-53, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Adam Gersl & Tomáš Slačík, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis and the Puzzling Exchange Rate Path in CEE Countries," Working Papers IES 2010/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2010.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2010. "Money Demand and the Role of Monetary Indicators in Forecasting Euro Area Inflation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1064, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gattini, Luca & Hiebert, Paul, 2010. "Forecasting and assessing Euro area house prices through the lens of key fundamentals," Working Paper Series 1249, European Central Bank.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2010. "Towards a volatility index for the Italian stock market," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 10091, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- V. Pandit, 2010. "Sustainable Economic Growth for India: An Exercise in Macroeconomic Scenario Building," Working Papers id:2924, eSocialSciences.
- Candelon Bertrand & Dumitrescu Elena-Ivona & Hurlin Christophe, 2010. "Currency Crises Early Warning Systems: why they should be Dynamic," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Galí, Jordi, 2010. "Are Central Banks' Projections Meaningful?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nakov, Anton & Thomas, Carlos, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy with state-dependent pricing," Working Paper Series 1250, European Central Bank.
- Gordon, Robert J & Krenn, Robert, 2010. "The End of the Great Depression 1939-41: Policy Contributions and Fiscal Multipliers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Hahn, Elke, 2010. "Predicting recessions and recoveries in real time: The euro area-wide leading indicator (ALI)," Working Paper Series 1246, European Central Bank.