The Money Pump as a Measure of Revealed Preference Violations: a Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bart Smeulders & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frits C. R. Spieksma, 2013. "The Money Pump as a Measure of Revealed Preference Violations: A Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(6), pages 1248-1258.
- Bart Smeulders & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frits Spieksma, 2013. "The Money Pump as a Measure of Revealed Preference Violations: A Comment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151673, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Echenique & Sangmok Lee & Matthew Shum, 2011. "The Money Pump as a Measure of Revealed Preference Violations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(6), pages 1201-1223.
- Bram De Rock & Bart Smeulders & Laurens Cherchye & Frits Spieksma, 2013. "Goodness of fit measures for revealed preference tests: Complexity results and algorithms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/162939, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:126:y:2016:i:598:p:2424-2445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiozawa, Kohei, 2016. "Revealed preference test and shortest path problem; graph theoretic structure of the rationalizability test," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 38-48.
- Kohei Shiozawa, 2015. "Note on goodness-of-fit measures for the revealed preference test: The computational complexity of the minimum cost index," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2455-2461.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," MPRA Paper 81111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolay Klemashev & Alexander Shananin, 2015. "Positively-homogeneous Konus-Divisia indices and their applications to demand analysis and forecasting," Papers 1501.05771, arXiv.org.
- Kohei Shiozawa, 2015. "Revealed Preference Test and Shortest Path Problem; Graph Theoretic Structure of the Rationalizability Test," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-17-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jul 2015.
- Maria Porter, 2014. "For Love or Reward? Characterising Preferences for Giving to Parents in an Experimental Setting," Economics Series Working Papers 709, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:202-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Porter & Abi Adams, 2016.
"For Love or Reward? Characterising Preferences for Giving to Parents in an Experimental Setting,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(598), pages 2424-2445, December.
- Maria Porter & Abi Adams, 2014. "For love or reward? Characterising preference for giving to parents in an experimental setting," IFS Working Papers W14/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daniel Mï¿½ller, 2017. "The anatomy of distributional preferences with group identity," Working Papers 2017-02, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Mar 2017.
- Kohei Shiozawa, 2015. "Revealed Preference Test and Shortest Path Problem; Graph Theoretic Structure of the Rationalizability Test," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-17-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Aug 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/146734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.