EuroStoxx 50: 1997-2004. Shareholder value creation in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernandez, Pablo & Carabias, Jose M. & Aznarez, Julio & Carbonell, Oscar E., 2006. "Euro Stoxx 50: 1997-2005. Shareholder value creation in Europe," IESE Research Papers D/626, IESE Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W., 1988. "The use of budgetary symbols in the political arena: An historically informed field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Baxter, Jane & Chua, Wai Fong, 2003. "Alternative management accounting research--whence and whither," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 97-126.
- Giuseppe Marcon & Fabrizio Panozzo, 1998. "Reforming the reform: changing roles for accounting and management in the Italian health care sector," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 185-208.
More about this item
Keywordsshareholder value creation; created shareholder value; shareholder value added; shareholder return; required return to equity;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-04-09 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2005-04-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .