Report NEP-RMG-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Thomas J. Sargent, 2005. "A,B,C's (and D's)'s for Understanding VARS," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000096, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae, 2005. "Measuring Financial Stability: Applying the MfRisk Model to the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 030, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Villanueva, Alvaro, 2005. "Shareholder value creators in the S&P 500: Year 2004," IESE Research Papers D/580, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Villanueva, Alvaro, 2005. "EuroStoxx 50: 1997-2004. Shareholder value creation in Europe," IESE Research Papers D/583, IESE Business School.
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & René Garcia & Eric Renault, 2005. "State Dependence in Fundamentals and Preferences Explains Risk-Aversion Puzzle," Working Papers 05-9, Bank of Canada.
- Andrew W. Lo & Dmitry V. Repin & Brett N. Steenbarger, 2005. "Fear and Greed in Financial Markets: A Clinical Study of Day-Traders," NBER Working Papers 11243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.