Report NEP-EEC-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Lünnemann & Thomas Y. Mathä, 2004. "Inflation persistence in Luxembourg: a comparison with EU15 countries at the disaggregate level," BCL working papers 12, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Villanueva, Alvaro, 2005. "EuroStoxx 50: 1997-2004. Shareholder value creation in Europe," IESE Research Papers D/583, IESE Business School.
- Martin Feldstein, 2005. "The Euro and the Stability Pact," NBER Working Papers 11249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Long & Joseph Ferrie, 2005. "A Tale of Two Labor Markets: Intergenerational Occupational Mobility in Britain and the U.S. Since 1850," NBER Working Papers 11253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae, 2005. "Measuring Financial Stability: Applying the MfRisk Model to the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 030, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicole Schneeweis & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2005. "Peer effects in Austrian schools," Economics working papers 2005-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.