The Euro and the Stability Pact
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Il dividendo dei coglioni (cit.): er Biretta e l'euro...
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2015-08-23 21:48:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vural Fuat Savas, 2013. "The Euro is a Dream," The Journal of European Theoretical and Applied Studies, The Center for European Studies at Kirklareli University - Turkey, vol. 1(1), pages 113-118.
- Paolo Manasse, 2005. "Deficit Limits, Budget Rules, and Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 05/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Győrffy, Dóra, 2008.
"Költségvetési kiigazítás és növekedés az Európai Unióban. Tanulságok Magyarország számára
[Budget adjustment and growth in the European Union lessons for Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 962-986.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1225346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008.
"Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2350-2361, December.
- Bernd Huber & Marco Runkel, 2005. "Interregional Redistribution and Budget Institutions under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 1491, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huber, Bernd & Runkel, Marco, 2008. "Interregional redistribution and budget institutions under asymmetric information," Munich Reprints in Economics 19390, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vyprachticka, Terezie, 2011.
"Could the Stability and Growth Pact be Substituted by the Financial Markets?,"
European Integration online Papers (EIoP),
European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, September.
- Terezie Lokajickova, 2010. "Could the Stability and Growth Pact Be Substituted by the Financial Markets?," Working Papers IES 2010/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.
- Ferré, Montserrat, 2012.
"The effects of uncertainty about countries’ compliance with the Stability and Growth Pact,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 660-674.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat, 2011. "The effects of uncertainty about countries' compliance with the Stability and Growth Pact," Working Papers 2072/169686, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:524-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2015. "The euro crisis: Where to from here?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 428-444.
- Sterner, Thomas & Muller, Adrian, 2006.
"Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade,"
dp-06-49, Resources For the Future.
- Muller, Adrian & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade," Working Papers in Economics 413, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Afflatet, 2017. "Deficit Policy within the Framework of the Stability and Growth Pact: An Empirical Analysis," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 76-86, March.
- Roberto Golinelli & Sandro Momigliano, 2006. "Real-time determinants of fiscal policies in the euro area: Fiscal rules, cyclical conditions and elections," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 609, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E., 2007. "Government debt spillovers in a monetary union," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-154, August.
- Martin Larch & João Nogueira Martins, 2007. "Fiscal indicators - Proceedings of the the Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs Workshop held on 22 September 2006 in Brussels," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 297, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:9:y:2014:i:2:p:140-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria, 2011. "Institutions promoting budgetary discipline: evidence from Swedish municipalities," Working Papers 2011:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Drazen Derado, 2009. "Financial Integration and Financial Crisis: Croatia Approaching The EMU," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 299-328.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2008. "Fiscal convergence in the European Union," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 319-330, December.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2014. "Un external compact per rilanciare l'Europa," a/ Working Papers Series 1401, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Golinelli, Roberto & Momigliano, Sandro, 2006. "Real-time determinants of fiscal policies in the euro area," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 943-964, December.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2013. "Coordination in the European Union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 434-439.
- Richard Morris & Hedwig Ongena & Ludger Schuknecht, 2006. "The reform and implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact," Occasional Paper Series 47, European Central Bank.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Cristini, Annalisa, 2008. "Breaking the Stability Pact: Was it predictable?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 793-810.
- Dermot Hodson, 2010. "The EU Economy: The Euro Area in 2009," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(s1), pages 225-242, September.
More about this item
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2005-04-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-04-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.