Report NEP-FIN-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & René Garcia & Eric Renault, 2005. "State Dependence in Fundamentals and Preferences Explains Risk-Aversion Puzzle," Staff Working Papers 05-9, Bank of Canada.
- Amalia Morales Zumaquero & Simón Sosvilla Rivero, 2005. "Structural Breaks in Volatility: Evidence for the OECD Real Exchange Rates," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Byoung Heon Jun & In-Uck Park, 2005. "Anti-Limit Pricing," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000041, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Helios Herrera, 2005. "Sorting in Risk-Aversion and Asset Price Volatility," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000083, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae, 2005. "Measuring Financial Stability: Applying the MfRisk Model to the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 030, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Villanueva, Alvaro, 2005. "Shareholder value creators in the S&P 500: Year 2004," IESE Research Papers D/580, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Villanueva, Alvaro, 2005. "EuroStoxx 50: 1997-2004. Shareholder value creation in Europe," IESE Research Papers D/583, IESE Business School.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala, 2005. "Corporate Tax Avoidance and Firm Value," NBER Working Papers 11241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Benzoni & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein, 2005. "Portfolio Choice over the Life-Cycle in the Presence of 'Trickle Down' Labor Income," NBER Working Papers 11247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olubunmi Faleye & Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck, 2005. "When Labor Has a Voice in Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 11254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2005. "Role and Effects of Credit Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 136, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.