Stylistic Creativity in the Utilization of Management Tools
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swieringa, Robert J. & Weick, Karl R., 1987. "Management accounting and action," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 293-308, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulliver Lux & Nicolas Petit, 2016. "Coalitions of Actors and Managerial Innovations in the Healthcare and Social Healthcare Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 251-268, June.
- Aurélien Ragaigne, 2008. "De l'indicateur à l'évaluation de la satisfaction des usagers," Post-Print halshs-00525827, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective Activity; Genus; Instruments; Interpretation; Management Instruments; Performance Management; Pragmatism; Semiotics; Style;
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-07007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.