The ASEAN Economic Community : Progress, Challenges, and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aalto, Pami, 2014. "Energy market integration and regional institutions in east Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 91-100.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choong Lyol Lee & Shinji Takagi, 2015. "Assessing the Financial Landscape for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Economic Community, 2015," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 116-129, January.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Techakanont, Kriengkrai., 2014. "Managing integration for better jobs and shared prosperity in the ASEAN Economic Community the case of Thailand's automotive sector," ILO Working Papers 994865253402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217590818400088 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; intra-ASEAN trade; ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .