Interest Groups and Patent Reform in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunn, Calum, 1997.
"Energy efficiency vs economic efficiency? : New Zealand electricity sector reform in the context of the national energy policy objective,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 445-458, March.
- Gunn, Calum, 1997. "Energy efficiency vs economic efficiency? : New Zealand electricity sector reform in the context of the national energy policy objective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 241-254, February.
- Hollander, Jack M. & Schneider, Thomas R., 1996. "Energy-efficiency: Issues for the decade," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 273-287.
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan & Eyre, Nick & Crossley, David & Maloney, Michelle & Watt, Greg, 2003. "Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 405-430, April.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2003. "Overcoming the energy efficiency gap in India's household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1117-1127, September.
- Reddy, Amulya K. N., 1991. "Barriers to improvements in energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 953-961, December.
- Harty D. Saunders, 1992. "The Khazzoom-Brookes Postulate and Neoclassical Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 131-148.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Solomon, Barry D., 2003. "Eco-labeling for energy efficiency and sustainability: a meta-evaluation of US programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 109-123, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sariola, Salla & Ravindran, Deapica & Kumar, Anand & Jeffery, Roger, 2015. "Big-pharmaceuticalisation: Clinical trials and Contract Research Organisations in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 239-246.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual property rights; industry groups; NGOs; reform; preferences.;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .