The Rational of Private Bank Note Issuance. The Enskilda Banks in the Economic and Financial Development of Nineteenth Century Sweden
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-04-21 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2008-04-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2008-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .