Capital Gains in Japan: Their Magnitude and Imact on Consumption
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 1996. "Capital Gains in Japan: Their Magnitude and Impact on Consumption," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 560-577, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2009.
"Wealth Effetcs on Consumption: Evidence from the euro area,"
NIPE Working Papers
12/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009. "Wealth effects on consumption: evidence from the euro area," Working Paper Series 1050, European Central Bank.
- F. Thomas Juster & Joseph Lupton & James P. Smith & Frank Stafford, 2004. "Savings and Wealth; Then and Now," Labor and Demography 0403027, EconWPA.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1997. "Forecast errors and financial developments," BIS Working Papers 51, Bank for International Settlements.
- Quentin Wibaut, 2000. "Politique monétaire et prix des actifs: le cas des Etats-Unis," Working Paper Document 11, National Bank of Belgium.
- Muellbauer, John & Murata, Keiko, 2009. "Consumption, Land Prices and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 7269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2004. "Consumption Asymmetry and the Stock Market: Further Evidence," Working papers 2004-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Azuma, Yoshiaki & Nakao, Takeo, 2009. "Why the saving rate has been falling in Japan," MPRA Paper 62581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Stewart, 2003.
"An International Comparison Of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 145-168, January -.
- Stewart C., 2001. "An International Comparison of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 19-36, July - De.
- Yuto Iwasaki & Nao Sudo, 2017. "Myths and Observations on Unconventional Monetary Policy -- Takeaways from Post-Bubble Japan --," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-11, Bank of Japan.
- Ogawa, Kazuo & Kitasaka, Shin-ichi & Yamaoka, Hiroshi & Iwata, Yasuharu, 1996.
"An empirical re-evaluation of wealth effect in Japanese household behavior,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 423-442, December.
- Ogawa, K. & Kitasaka, S.I. & Yamaoka, H. & Iwata, Y., 1995. "An Empirical Re-Evaluation of Wealth Effect in Japanese Household Behavior," ISER Discussion Paper 0382, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2003. "Property of stocks and wealth effects on consumption," NIPE Working Papers 2/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel S., 2012.
"Wealth effects in emerging market economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 155-166.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2009. "Wealth effects in emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 1000, European Central Bank.
- Tuomas A. Peltonen & Ricardo M. Sousa & Isabel S. Vansteenkiste, 2009. "Wealth Effects in Emerging Market Economies," NIPE Working Papers 4/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "Consumption asymmetry and the stock market: New evidence through a threshold adjustment model," Working papers 2005-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Masaya Sakuragawa, "undated". "Bubble cycle," Working Papers e55, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPITAL; JAPAN; CONSUMPTION; SAVINGS; WEALTH;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.