OLS-based estimation of the disturbance variance under spatial autocorrelation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Krämer, Walter & Hanck, Christoph, 2006. "OLS-based estimation of the disturbance variance under spatial autocorrelation," Technical Reports 2006,42, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Walter & Berghoff, Sonja, 1991. "Consistency of sDE 2 in the Linear Regression Model with Correlated Errors," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 375-377.
- Kiviet, Jan F & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "Bias of SDE 2 in the Linear Regression Model with Correlated Errors," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 362-365, May.
- Sathe, S T & Vinod, H D, 1974. "Bounds on the Variance of Regression Coefficients Due to Heteroscedastic or Autoregressive Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 333-340, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregression; spatial error correlation; bias; variance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-01-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-23 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dor:wpaper:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isdorde.html .