Report NEP-GEO-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario A. Maggioni & Mario Nosvelli & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "Space Vs. Networks in the Geography of Innovation: A European Analysis," Working Papers 2006.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hampel, Katharina & Kunz, Marcus & Schanne, Norbert & Wapler, Rüdiger & Weyh, Antje, 2007. "Regional employment forecasts with spatial interdependencies," IAB Discussion Paper 200702, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00122887_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2006. "Random effects and Spatial Autocorrelations with Equal Weights," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 89, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Hamoudi, Hamid & Saez, Manuel, 2007. "Equilibrium Nonexistence in Spatial Competition with Quadratic Transportation Costs," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Dr. Christoph Hanck, . "OLS-based estimation of the disturbance variance under spatial autocorrelation," Working Papers 7, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Oct 2006.
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2007. "Regional housing market spillovers in the US: lessons from regional divergences in a common monetary policy setting," Working Paper Series 0708, European Central Bank.
- Caporin Massimiliano & Paruolo Paolo, 2005. "Multivariate ARCH with spatial effects for stock sector and size," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0509, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Fang Wu, 2007. "Private operators and time-of-day tolling on a congested road network," THEMA Working Papers 2007-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Schwengler, Barbara & Türck, Matthias, 2007. "Vergleich von deutschen Arbeitsmarktregionen," IAB Discussion Paper 200703, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00122871_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonia R. Gurrieri & Luca Petruzzellis, 2006. "Local Networks to Compete in the Global Era. The Italian SMEs Experience," Working Papers 2006.134, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 2006.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo & Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Using Surveys to Compare the Public’s and Decisionmakers’ Preferences for Urban Regeneration: The Venice Arsenale," Working Papers 2006.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ajay Agrawal & Devesh Kapur & John McHale, 2007. "Birds of a Feather - Better Together? Exploring the Optimal Spatial Distribution of Ethnic Inventors," NBER Working Papers 12823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.