Local Networks to Compete in the Global Era. The Italian SMEs Experience
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2013. "Networking entrepreneurs," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 193-204.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Inter-Firm Cooperation; SMEs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-01-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-KNM-2007-01-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2007-01-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .