Report NEP-SOC-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holm, Håkan & Nystedt, Paul, 2006. "Collective Trust Behavior," Working Papers 2007:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Secchi Davide, 2005. "Altruism and Selfish Behavior. The Docility Model Revisited," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0505, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Antonia R. Gurrieri & Luca Petruzzellis, 2006. "Local Networks to Compete in the Global Era. The Italian SMEs Experience," Working Papers 2006.134, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ajay Agrawal & Devesh Kapur & John McHale, 2007. "Birds of a Feather - Better Together? Exploring the Optimal Spatial Distribution of Ethnic Inventors," NBER Working Papers 12823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natálie Reichlová & Petr Švarc, 2006. "Strategic Referring in Labor Market Social Networks," Working Papers IES 2006/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2006.
- Pietro Caratti & Gabriella Lo Cascio, 2006. "Sustainable Development Policies in Europe," Working Papers 2006.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Takahiro Ito, 2007. "Caste Discrimination and Transaction Costs in the Labor Market: Evidence from Rural North India," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-200, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Frank Milne & David Kelsey, 2006. "Takeovers and Cooperatives," Working Papers 1113, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Celen, Bogachan & Hyndman, Kyle, 2006. "Endogenous Network Formation In the Laboratory," MPRA Paper 1440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Martine Visser, 2006. "Does Stake Size matter for Cooperation and Punishment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-104/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fanelli Luca & Paruolo Paolo, 2006. "Exchange rates, prices and their speed of adjustment," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0607, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Frans W.A. van Poppel & Hendrik P. van Dalen & Evelien Walhout, 2006. "Diffusion of a Social Norm: Tracing the Emergence of the Housewife in the Netherlands, 1812-1922," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-107/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-01-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore