Report NEP-CSE-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico BONAGLIA & Andrea GOLDSTEIN & John MATHEWS, 2006. "Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector," Working Papers 270, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Antonia R. Gurrieri & Luca Petruzzellis, 2006. "Local Networks to Compete in the Global Era. The Italian SMEs Experience," Working Papers 2006.134, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Harold Creusen & Bert Minne & Henry van der Wiel, 2006. "Competition in the Netherlands; an analysis of the period 1993-2001," CPB Document 136, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frances Ruane & Julie Sutherland, 2007. "Firm performance characteristics and gender ownership in a Globalised Economy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp200, IIIS.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2007. "Determinants of entrepreneurial engagement levels in Europe and the US," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Natálie Reichlová & Petr Švarc, 2006. "Strategic Referring in Labor Market Social Networks," Working Papers IES 2006/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2006.
- Acs, Zoltan & Audrestch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2007. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 77, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:06037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario A. Maggioni & Mario Nosvelli & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "Space Vs. Networks in the Geography of Innovation: A European Analysis," Working Papers 2006.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pietro Caratti & Gabriella Lo Cascio, 2006. "Sustainable Development Policies in Europe," Working Papers 2006.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.