What Makes an Employer?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2019. "What Makes an Employer?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1061, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2019. "What Makes an Employer?," IZA Discussion Papers 12742, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2019. "What Makes an Employer?," CEPA Discussion Papers 13, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell, 2021. "Education and migrant entrepreneurship in urban China," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 506-529.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployer; entrepreneurship; business venturing; recruitment; firm growth; employment growth; personality;
All these keywords.
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2019-11-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2019-11-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LMA-2019-11-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SBM-2019-11-11 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bibliothek (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.