Report NEP-ENT-2019-11-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arenal, Alberto & Feijoo, Claudio & Moreno, Ana & Ramos, Sergio & Armuña, Cristina, 2019. "Text mining the entrepreneurship policy agenda in the EU: From naïveté into reality," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205163, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2019. "What Makes an Employer?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1829, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Emin M. Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Veronika Penciakova, 2019. "Synergizing Ventures," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Wim Naudé, 2019. "New Technology, Entrepreneurship and the Revival of Manufacturing in Africa: Opportunities for Youth and Women?," Working Papers idrcdpru4ir, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Mariko Sakakibara & Natarajan Balasubramanian, 2019. "Human Capital, Parent Size and the Destination Industry of Spinouts," Working Papers 19-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Vitkauskaitė, Elena & Varaniūtė, Viktorija & Bouwman, Harry, 2019. "Evaluating SMEs Readiness to Transform to IoT-Based Business Models," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205220, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ohki, Kazuyoshi, 2019. "Disruptive Innovation by Heterogeneous Incumbents and Economic Growth: When do incumbents switch to new technology?," MPRA Paper 96771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caceres-Diaz, Piero & Usero-Sanchez, María Belén & Montoro-Sanchez, Angeles, 2019. "Digital Infrastructure and Entrepreneurship: The Digital Era's Enabling Effect," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205172, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nyström, Anna-Greta & Gugenishvili, Ilia, 2019. "Business opportunities in 5G mobile technology," 30th European Regional ITS Conference, Helsinki 2019 205202, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).