International Outsourcing and Wage Rigidity: A Formal Approach and First Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Horgos, 2009. "International Outsourcing and Wage Rigidity: A Formal Approach and First Empirical Evidence," FIW Working Paper series 027, FIW.
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Helliwell, 2006.
"Well-Being, Social Capital and Public Policy: What's New?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(510), pages 34-45, March.
- John Helliwell, 2005. "Well-Being, Social Capital and Public Policy: What's New?," NBER Working Papers 11807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Ulrike Stein, 2013.
"Explaining Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1991-2010,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
592, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Ulrike Stein, 2013. "Explaining Rising Income Inequality in Germany, 1991-2010," IMK Studies 32-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational outsourcing; wage rigidity; unemployment;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .