Handgreifkraftmessung im Sozio-oekonomischen Panel (SOEP) 2006 und 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Schupp, 2007. "Greifkraftmessung im Sozio-oekonomischen Panel (SOEP)," Data Documentation 23, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Decker, Simon & Schmitz, Hendrik, 2016.
"Health shocks and risk aversion,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 156-170.
- Simon Decker & Hendrik Schmitz, 2015. "Health Shocks and Risk Aversion," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 801, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Decker, Simon & Schmitz, Hendrik, 2015. "Health shocks and risk aversion," Ruhr Economic Papers 581, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jens Ambrasat & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2011. "Comparing the Predictive Power of Subjective and Objective Health Indicators: Changes in Hand Grip Strength and Overall Satisfaction with Life as Predictors of Mortality," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 398, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.