Inequalities and equity in Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnicity and Election Outcomes in Ghana," Working Papers DT/2011/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, "undated".
"An econometric analysis of the bifurcation of within-country inequality trends in Sub-Saharan Africa, 1990–2011,"
UNDP Africa Policy Notes
2016-04, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea, 2016. "An econometric analysis of the bifurcation of within-country inequality trends in Sub-Saharan Africa, 1990–2011," UNDP Africa Reports 267781, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Léo Czajka, 2020. "Income Inequality in Côte d'Ivoire: 1985-2014," World Inequality Lab Working Papers halshs-02659230, HAL.
- Guido Alfani & Federico Tadei, 2017.
"Income Inequality in Colonial Africa: Building Social Tables for Pre-Independence Central African Republic, Ivory Coast, and Senegal,"
594, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alfani, Guido & Tadei, Federico, 2017. "Income Inequality In Colonial Africa: Building Social Tables For Pre-Independence Central African Republic, Ivory Coast And Senegal," African Economic History Working Paper 33/2017, African Economic History Network.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Ashish Singh, 2011. "Gender based intra-household inequality of opportunity in academic skills among Indian children," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2333-2346.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2013.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Self-Employed Status in the Informal Sector: A Constrained Choice or Better Income Prospects? Evidence from Seven West African Countries,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(1), pages 73-111, January.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of self-employed status in the informal sector: a constrained choice or better income prospects? Evidence from seven West-African countries," Working Papers DT/2011/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of self-employed status in the informal sector: a constrained choice or better income prospects? Evidence from seven West-African countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 64, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2013. "Intergenerational Transmission of Self-Employed Status in the Informal Sector: A Constrained Choice or Better Income Prospects? Evidence from seven West-African Countries," Post-Print hal-01651028, HAL.
- LÃ©o Czajka, 2017. "Income Inequality in CÃ´te d'Ivoire: 1985-2014," Working Papers 201708, World Inequality Lab.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bigsten, Arne, 2014. "Dimensions of African inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abras, Ana & Cuesta, Jose, 2011. "Equality of opportunities, redistribution and fiscal policies : the case of Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5801, The World Bank.
- Léo Czajka, 2020. "Income Inequality in Côte d'Ivoire: 1985-2014," Working Papers halshs-02659230, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11239 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calvès, Anne E. & Kobiané, Jean-François & N’Bouké, Afiwa, 2013. "Privatization of Education and Labor Force Inequality in Urban Francophone Africa: The Transition from School to Work in Ouagadougou," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 136-148.
- James K. Galbraith & Beatrice Halbach & Aleksandra Malinowska & Amin Shams & Wenjie Zhang, 2015. "The UTIP Global Inequality Datasets: 1963-2008," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsInégalités de revenu; Égalité des chances; Mobilité intergénérationnelle; Afrique; Income inequality; equality of opportunity; intergenerational mobility; Africa.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-11-18 (Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.