Report NEP-AFR-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Cogneau & Thomas Bossuroy & Philippe De Vreyer & Charlotte Guénard & Victor Hiller & Phillippe Leite & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Constance Torelli, 2006. "Inequalities and equity in Africa," Working Papers DT/2006/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2006. "Whoâ€™s Afraid of Foreign Aid? The Donorsâ€™ Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1833, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elise Huillery, 2006. "Colonisation and Development in the Former French West Africa: The Long-term Impact of the Colonial Public Policy," Working Papers DT/2006/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nejat Anbarci & Monica Escaleras & Charles Register, 2005. "From Cholera Outbreaks to Pandemics: The Role of Poverty and Inequality," Working Papers 05003, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Feb 2006.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Shyamsundar, Priya & Baccini, Alessandro, 2006. "Forests, biomass use, and poverty in Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4068, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4060, The World Bank.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Janz, Norbert & Mohnen, Pierre, 2006. "What drives productivity in Tanzanian manufacturing firms: technology or institutions?," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Galasso, Emanuela & Yau, Jeffrey, 2006. "Learning through monitoring : lessons from a large-scale nutrition program in Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4058, The World Bank.
- Sophia du Plessis, 2006. "Institutions and Institutional Change in Zambia," Working Papers 16/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- de Luna Martinez, Jose, 2006. "Access to financial services in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4061, The World Bank.
- Michael Grimm, 2006. "Mortality and survivor's consumption," Working Papers DT/2006/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Denis Cogneau & Sylvie Lambert, 2006. "L'aide au développement et les autres flux Nord-Sud : complémentarité ou substitution?," Working Papers DT/2006/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).