Fertility and spatial mobility: evidence from Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Moffitt & Robert Reville & Anne Winkler, 1998. "Beyond single mothers: Cohabitation and marriage in the AFDC program," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(3), pages 259-278, August.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2000.
"Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in U.S. Time Series,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 373-377.
- R. A. Moffitt, "undated". "Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in U.S. Time Series," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1219-01, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Robert A Moffitt, 2000. "Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in US Time Series," Economics Working Paper Archive 434, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Hank, Karsten & Kreyenfeld, Michaela & Spieß, Christa Katharina, 2004.
"Kinderbetreuung und Fertilität in Deutschland,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 228-244.
- Karsten Hank & Michaela Kreyenfeld & C. Katharina Spieß, 2003. "Kinderbetreuung und Fertilität in Deutschland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 331, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Karsten Hank & Michaela Kreyenfeld & C. Katharina Spieß, 2003. "Kinderbetreuung und Fertilität in Deutschland," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Fein, David J., 2001. "Will welfare reform influence marriage and fertility? Early evidence from the ABC demonstration," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 427-444.
- Irwin Garfinkel & Chien-Chung Huang & Sara S. McLanahan & Daniel S. Gaylin, 2003. "The roles of child support enforcement and welfare in non-marital childbearing," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 55-70.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tunstall, Helena & Pickett, Kate & Johnsen, Sarah, 2010. "Residential mobility in the UK during pregnancy and infancy: Are pregnant women, new mothers and infants 'unhealthy migrants'?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 786-798.
- Paul J. Boyle & Hill Kulu & Thomas Cooke & Vernon Gayle & Clara H. Mulder, 2006. "The effect of moving on union dissolution," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; event history analysis; fertility; migration; residential mobility;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-02-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2005-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .