Report NEP-GEO-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt Geppert & Martin Gornig & Axel Werwatz, 2006. "Economic Growth of Agglomerations and Geographic Concentration of Industries – Evidence for Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 1969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eleonora CUTRINI, 2005. "Trends in European Manufacturing Location: Country versus Region," Working Papers 247, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI, 2005. ""Traditional knowledge" and local development trajectories," Working Papers 246, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2006. "Persistent Uneven Spread of Economic Activities within Developing RIAs," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Roberto Lu’s Monte-M—r, 2006. "O que é o urbano, no mundo contemporâneo," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td281, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hill Kulu, 2005. "Fertility and spatial mobility: evidence from Austria," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:06.62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 1966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yves Schneider & Peter Zweifel, 2005. "Spatial Effects in Willingness-to-Pay: The Case of Two Nuclear Risks," SOI - Working Papers 0502, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2007.
- Ron A. Boschma & Jesse W.J. Weltevreden, 2006. "An evolutionary perspective on Internet adoption by retailers in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0603, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2006. "Broadband Access, Telecommuting and the Urban-Rural Digital Divide," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12495, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Discussion Papers 00018, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.