Report NEP-URE-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 1966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hill Kulu, 2005. "Fertility and spatial mobility: evidence from Austria," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2006. "Social segregation in secondary schools: How does England compare with other countries?," Working Papers 27, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kurt Geppert & Martin Gornig & Axel Werwatz, 2006. "Economic Growth of Agglomerations and Geographic Concentration of Industries – Evidence for Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:06.62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suedekum, Jens, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 1969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Yves Schneider & Peter Zweifel, 2005. "Spatial Effects in Willingness-to-Pay: The Case of Two Nuclear Risks," SOI - Working Papers 0502, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2007.
- Philippe Mahler & Rainer Winkelmann, 2004. "Secondary School Track Selection of Single-Parent Children ï¿½ Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," SOI - Working Papers 0415, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2005.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2006. "Broadband Access, Telecommuting and the Urban-Rural Digital Divide," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12495, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Mahler & Rainer Winkelmann, 2005. "Single Motherhood and (Un)Equal EducationalOpportunities: Evidence for Germany," SOI - Working Papers 0512, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Discussion Papers 00018, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Crès, Hervé & Ünver, Utku, 2006. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Les Cahiers de Recherche 818, HEC Paris.
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Networks and Innovation : A Survey of Empirical Literature," Working Papers of BETA 2006-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Eleonora CUTRINI, 2005. "Trends in European Manufacturing Location: Country versus Region," Working Papers 247, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Maria Laura Parisi, 2005. "Which Plans to Reduce the Digital Divide? Policy Evaluation and Social Interaction," Working Papers ubs0509, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006. "The Portfolio Choices of Hispanic Couples," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 147, McMaster University.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2006. "Networks and heterogeneous performance of cluster firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0602, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.