Report NEP-URE-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 1966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hill Kulu, 2005. "Fertility and spatial mobility: evidence from Austria," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2006. "Social segregation in secondary schools: How does England compare with other countries?," Working Papers 27, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kurt Geppert & Martin Gornig & Axel Werwatz, 2006. "Economic Growth of Agglomerations and Geographic Concentration of Industries – Evidence for Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:06.62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suedekum, Jens, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 1969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Yves Schneider & Peter Zweifel, 2005. "Spatial Effects in Willingness-to-Pay: The Case of Two Nuclear Risks," SOI - Working Papers 0502, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2007.
- Philippe Mahler & Rainer Winkelmann, 2004. "Secondary School Track Selection of Single-Parent Children ï¿½ Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," SOI - Working Papers 0415, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2005.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2006. "Broadband Access, Telecommuting and the Urban-Rural Digital Divide," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12495, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Mahler & Rainer Winkelmann, 2005. "Single Motherhood and (Un)Equal EducationalOpportunities: Evidence for Germany," SOI - Working Papers 0512, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Peiling Wei & Siu Kei Wong, 2006. "Are the markets for factories and offices integrated? Evidence from Hong Kong?," Discussion Papers 00018, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Crès, Hervé & Ünver, Utku, 2006. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Les Cahiers de Recherche 818, HEC Paris.
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Networks and Innovation : A Survey of Empirical Literature," Working Papers of BETA 2006-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Eleonora CUTRINI, 2005. "Trends in European Manufacturing Location: Country versus Region," Working Papers 247, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Maria Laura Parisi, 2005. "Which Plans to Reduce the Digital Divide? Policy Evaluation and Social Interaction," Working Papers ubs0509, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006. "The Portfolio Choices of Hispanic Couples," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 147, McMaster University.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2006. "Networks and heterogeneous performance of cluster firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0602, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.