Impact of transportation lead-time variability on the economic and environmental performance of inventory systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nouira, Imen & Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Temponi, Cecilia, 2016. "Design of forward supply chains: Impact of a carbon emissions-sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 80-98.
- Wu, Zhengping & Zhai, Xin & Liu, Zhongyi, 2015. "The inventory billboard effect on the lead-time decision," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 45-53.
- Julia Freis & Philipp Vohlidka & Willibald A. Günthner, 2016. "Low-Carbon Warehousing: Examining Impacts of Building and Intra-Logistics Design Options on Energy Demand and the CO 2 Emissions of Logistics Centers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-36, May.
- Palak, Gökçe & Ekşioğlu, Sandra Duni & Geunes, Joseph, 2014. "Analyzing the impacts of carbon regulatory mechanisms on supplier and mode selection decisions: An application to a biofuel supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 198-216.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:58-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaefer, Brian & Konur, Dinçer, 2015. "Economic and environmental considerations in a continuous review inventory control system with integrated transportation decisions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 142-165.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:448:d:69547 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:46-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:63386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.