Weakly Democratic Regular Tax Equilibria in a Local Public Goods Economy with Perfect Consumer Mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1980|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wooders, Myrna, 1978. "Equilibria, the core, and jurisdiction structures in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 328-348, August.
- Richter, Donald K, 1975. "Existence of General Equilibrium in Multi-Regional Economies with Public Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 201-21, February.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1976. "An Extension of the Kakutani Fixed Point Therorem," Discussion Papers 245, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ellickson, Bryan, 1973. "A Generalization of the Pure Theory of Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 417-32, June.
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1977. "Existence of an equilibrium with arbitrary tax schemes for financing local public goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 137-150, December.
- Richter, Donald K, 1978. "Existence and Computation of a Tiebout General Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 779-805, July.
- Westhoff, Frank, 1977. "Existence of equilibria in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 84-112, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.