Weakly Democratic Regular Tax Equilibria in a Local Public Goods Economy with Perfect Consumer Mobility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1977. "Existence of an equilibrium with arbitrary tax schemes for financing local public goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 137-150, December.
- Richter, Donald K, 1975. "Existence of General Equilibrium in Multi-Regional Economies with Public Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 201-221, February.
- Ellickson, Bryan, 1973. "A Generalization of the Pure Theory of Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 417-432, June.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1976. "An Extension of the Kakutani Fixed Point Therorem," Discussion Papers 245, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Richter, Donald K, 1978. "Existence and Computation of a Tiebout General Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 779-805, July.
- Westhoff, Frank, 1977. "Existence of equilibria in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 84-112, February.
- Wooders, Myrna, 1978. "Equilibria, the core, and jurisdiction structures in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 328-348, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .