Eclectic Distributional Ethics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Lombardi & Kaname Miyagishima & Roberto Veneziani, 2016.
"Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(597), pages 2173-2196, November.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-078, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Working Papers 649, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michele Lombardi & Kahame Miyagishima & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lombardi, Michele & Miyagishima, Kaname & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," MPRA Paper 48458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Cendales & Jhon James Mora, 2015.
"Precarious democracies, political negotiation and selective predation,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 30(2), pages 305-339.
- Andrés Cendales & Jhon James Mora, 2014. "Precarious Democracies, Political Negotiation and Selective Predation," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 012422, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Andrés Cendales & Jhon James Mora, 2015.
"Sobornos o representación democrática: ¿qué promueven los concejos municipales en una democracia precaria en el nivel local?,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA -FCE - CID, March.
- Andrés Cendales & Jhon James Mora, 2014. "Sobornos o Representación Democrática: ¿Qué promueven los concejos municipales en una democracia precaria en el nivel local?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 012412, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo, 2009.
"A mixed Bentham-Rawls criterion for intergenerational equity: Theory and implications,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 154-168, September.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "A Mixed Bentham-Rawls Criterion For Intergenerational Equity: Theory And Implications," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- ALVAREZ-CUADRADO, Francisco & LONG, Ngo Van, 2007. "A Mixed Bentham-Rawls Criterion for Intergenerational Equity : Theory and Implications," Cahiers de recherche 06-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Moreno-Terneroy , Juan D & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2015. "The implications of equal value of life and prioritarianism for the evaluation of population health," COHERE Working Paper 2015:1, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2006. "Assessing Racial Profiling," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(515), pages 402-426, November.
- Graafland, J.J., 2010. "Why Status Effects Need not Justify Egalitarian Income Policy," Discussion Paper 2010-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juan Moreno-Ternero & John E. Roemer, 2004. "Impartiality and Priority. Part 1: The Veil of Ignorance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1477A, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributive justice; Ethics; Axiomatic social choice;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.